Wednesday, July 26, 2006

IQ QUESTIONS FOR GENIUS

This IQ test is for sharp person. It contain 18 questions. Give one point if you correct one question. If you get 1 point to 6 point , you are a sharp person. If you get 7 points from 12 point, you are a very very smart person. If you get over 12, you are a genius. Ok, let try it.

1. Write your name in less than 20 minutes and 20 letters ( only alphabet are allowed, no numeric digits allowed. )

2.Sex?
() Male
() Female
() Don't know

3.What is 2+2=?
() Four
() 4
() IV

4. If you have one brother, how many brothers does your brother have?
() None
() One
() Question is too personal

5. Complete the following sentence:
-------- --------- --------- -----------

6. If there are 365 days in a year, how many days make a year?

7. Read the statement carefully and answer the following question:
" My mother's daughter's brother's mother's mother'daughter's
husband's wife is my mother herself."
Q: How many times does the word 'mother' appear in the above
statement?
() None
() Sometimes
() Uncountable

8. If someone gives you a kyat for 100 pyas, would you get:
() One kyat?
() 100 pyas?

9. Write an essay on " Myself " in not more than three sentences...
( Hint: My name is ........( same as in No.1) I'm a ..........( boy/ girl ). ( I
am writing an essay.)

10. If the time 3:00 a.m, what does your digital watch show?

11. This is question number -------.
() 1
() 11
() 20

12. Write full form of ASAP, as soon as possible. ( Hint:... As soon as....)

13. Think and write the present tense of THOUGHT.

14. If you eat lunch during lunchtime, what will you have during
dinnertime?

15. Spell T-H-E-S-A-U-R-U-S

16. Complete the following series
1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1, ...., ...., .....

17. On which day does Good Friday fall?

18. a, e, i, o, and u are called "vowels".
What are e, a, o, u and i called?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where's the answer?I want to know...I don't think I am the stupid...Show me ,Show me...